Portmanager stuck in a loop

Robert Noland rnoland at 2hip.net
Fri Jun 27 14:56:08 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 10:46 -0400, Josh Hanson wrote:
> Ok, so I tried running "portmanager -u -p -l -y".
>
> It built a lot of ports, then got stuck again on xorg-server over and
> over. The log file looks the same as my first post.

Is the options screen being presented repeatedly?  If so, the options
are corrupt and/or not being stored properly.  The dialog box should
only be shown once and use the stored options after that.  You are
running as a user with permission to update /var/db/ports?

robert.

Robert Noland <rnoland at 2hip.net>
2Hip Networks