FreeBSD Port: freeradius-mysql-1.1.7_3

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Fri Jun 27 00:09:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 06:33:38PM -0500, Scott Lambert wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:25:48PM +0200, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > Has been released Free Radius 2.0.5 on the 7th June. You could
> > update the port :) . Thank you from now for your reply.
>
> Check the mailing list archives from the past week or so for why the
> freeradius2 port has not yet been updated.

Sorry, I was remembering the conversation on the wrong list.  It
actually happened on the FreeRADIUS users mailing list.

This thread:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Dependencies-of-Freeradius-2.0.5-td18013182.html

Specifically, David Wood's post:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Dependencies-of-Freeradius-2.0.5-p18040698.html