FreeBSD Port: samba-3.0.28a_2,1

Dewayne Geraghty dewayne.geraghty at heuristicsystems.com.au
Thu Jun 26 21:39:22 UTC 2008

Hi Timur,

I'm sure that you must receive a lot of requests regarding the Samba port,
so if you could point me to a mailing list or whatever keeps the FreeBSD
ports users' up-to-date I'd appreciate the pointer.

I use Samba in a couple of locations and note that there has been a Security
patch in 3.0.30.  Do you have any sense of when the port will be updated to
the 3.0.30 kit, or are you waiting for the 3.2.0 release?

Thank-you for your time and effort in creating and maintaining this port.

Kind regards, Dewayne.