devel/libdlna build fail

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Mon Jun 23 20:51:14 UTC 2008

> > From: Jyun-Yi Liou [mailto:7yuny1 at gmail.com]
> >
> > 2008/6/20 Greg Larkin <glarkin at sourcehosting.net>:

Hi Jyun-Yi,

What do you mean that you "installed another custom-ffmpeg"?  Did you
install ffmpeg from ports and with what options?

If you didn't install it from ports, I suggest that you remove the one you
did install, and then try the libdlna installation again.  It should
automatically build and install the ffmpeg dependency for you.  If that
doesn't work, post back to the list.

Regards,
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC