print/pdftk: Lonely orphan port needs attention (print/pdftk broken on 7.0 after gettext work (appx))

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Thu Jun 19 17:16:06 UTC 2008

Hi Howard,

I couldn't reproduce that problem on my FreeBSD 7.0 installation, but I have
adopted the port and submitted a PR to upgrade it to version 1.41.  If you
have some time, please apply the patch I submitted
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=124763-1-txt&n=/pdftk-1.41.patc
h) to your ports tree and upgrade.

If pdftk still locks up on you, please try the following command and forward
the pdftk.log file to me:

truss -f -s 256 -o /tmp/pdftk.log /usr/local/bin/pdftk <your arguments here>

Regards,
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC
http://www.sourcehosting.net/