Standardize NO_CCACHE flag and ccache definitions

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 18 13:41:00 UTC 2008

Edwin Groothuis ha scritto:
> ===>  Configuring for cmake-2.6.0
> CMake 2.6-0, Copyright (c) 2007 Kitware, Inc., Insight Consortium
> C compiler on this system is: /usr/local/libexec/ccache/world-cc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
> C++ compiler on this system is: /usr/local/libexec/ccache/world-c++ -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe

This is not correct, it shouldn't use world-c++. This is mine:

CMake 2.6-0, Copyright (c) 2007 Kitware, Inc., Insight Consortium
C compiler on this system is: cc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-march=athlon-mp
C++ compiler on this system is: c++ -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-march=athlon-mp

> [...]
> [  4%] Building CXX object Source/kwsys/CMakeFiles/cmsys.dir/SystemInformation.o
> Linking CXX static library libcmsys.a
> Error running link command: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 2

Mine:

[...]
[  4%] Building CXX object Source/kwsys/CMakeFiles/cmsys.dir/Registry.o
[  4%] Building CXX object Source/kwsys/CMakeFiles/cmsys.dir/IOStream.o
[  4%] Building CXX object
Source/kwsys/CMakeFiles/cmsys.dir/SystemInformation.o
Linking CXX static library libcmsys.a
[  4%] Built target cmsys
Scanning dependencies of target cmsysTestDynload
[  5%] Building C object
Source/kwsys/CMakeFiles/cmsysTestDynload.dir/testDynload.o
Linking C shared module libcmsysTestDynload.so
[  5%] Built target cmsysTestDynload
[...]

I think you should check why it's failing for you, but it's not a common
behavior, so I don't see the reason to handle NOCCAHE inside the ports
infrastructure.

--
Alex Dupre