INDEX build optimizations - please review

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 10 21:52:02 UTC 2008

Alex Kozlov wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 06:45:32PM +0200, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> Please review and test the following patches that optimize port INDEX
>> builds (and as a side-effect, other recursive tree traversals).  I am
>> particularly interested in a comparison between old and new indexes
>> built locally: the only diff should be in audio/festvox-hvs [1].
> Work on RELENG_6 only after this patch (maybe good candidate for MFC):

Crap!  I need :u!  Without it the duplicate removal will have to be
pushed into the perl script that collates the output, which means that
Colin's portsnap script may be affected.

The patch definitely should be MFCed though.  Who committed it
originally to HEAD?

Kris