devel/gio-fam-backend build faild

Henrik Brix Andersen brix at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 4 19:04:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 04:20:40PM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
> Correct, tbh it really should detect the updated requirement better than it does.

Meaning what?

For information, irc/bitlbee only depends on devel/gio-fam-backend due
to the following line in Mk/bsd.gnome.mk:

glib20_RUN_DEPENDS=  ${LOCALBASE}/lib/gio/modules/libgiofam.so:${PORTSDIR}/devel/gio-fam-backend

Since www/bitlbee depends on glib20, it automagically depends on
devel/gio-fam-backend as well.

Regards,
Brix

PS: Please avoid top posting.