FreeBSD Port: boost 1.36

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Sun Jul 20 19:00:43 UTC 2008

Jean-Pierre Bergamin <james at ractive.ch> wrote:

> Dear FreeBSD folks
>
> Boost 1.36.0 will soon be released. Are there any plans to make a port
> of this new release? The one for version 1.35 was already missing.
>
> If I can help you in preparing the port in any way, please let me know.

You can help by creating, testing, and submitting a PR that upgrades the
existing boost port to 1.36.  Read:

	http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/

Though, to avoid duplicating efforts, it might be worth waiting a few days
for Simon's response in case he is already working on 1.36.  Based on mailing
list archives, he was testing 1.35 back in April of this year.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil at tandon.net>