firefox3 port missing firefox-config or firefox3-config

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Fri Jul 18 17:06:06 UTC 2008

I was trying to modify the VLC port to enable the Firefox plugin, but when I
added firefox3 to the list of USE_GECKO and tried to build the port, it
complained saying it couldn't find firefox3-config.  I checked my system, and
there is no firefox3-config, but back when I had firefox2 installed, there was a
firefox-config on my system.  I couldn't find where in bsd.gecko.mk to add
firefox3-config to the plist or where in firefox3's Makefile it would need to be
added.  Any advice on the matter would be helpful.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat