mail/nmh port ownership

Scott Blachowicz scott at sabami.seaslug.org
Tue Jul 15 01:56:13 UTC 2008

Hi-

My FreeBSD box is currently at 5.4 and I'm not sure when I'll be able to update it.  The
nmh package was "recently" updated from 1.2 to 1.3, so the port should probably should
also be updated.  It'll probably be a while before I'll be able to get to it, so if
someone else wants to do it, that'd be fine with me!  Or if you're interesting in taking
over ownership of the port, let me know and you can probably just go ahead and do that,
too. (I have no idea when I'll make the time to update my FreeBSD box or try to figure
out why 7.0 didn't work in my VirtualBox slave)

Thanx,
--
Scott