koffice-kde3 compile failure on amd64

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Wed Jul 9 17:22:53 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 09 July 2008 06:32:14 Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:52:54 -0700
>
> David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net> wrote:
> >  Here it is..
> >
> > Does anyone know how to fix this one?
> > Thanks in advance
>
> Update your Ports Tree, update GraphicsMagick, then it will work.

Thanks for coming back to me.. however no good news.

I took the usual steps of updating port tree (including updating
GraphicsMagick before posting. After receiving your post I did it and again
just in case there had been a materail change but still no joy.

Any other ideas??

David

Linker error remains with same error report as originally posted.

david