portupgrade complains "Makefile possibly broken: lang/php5"

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 9 11:57:09 UTC 2008

Yuri wrote:
> Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
>> Yuri wrote:
>>> I am having the following problem while updating he ports:
>>>
>>> # /usr/local/sbin/portupgrade -aP
>>>
>>> ** Makefile possibly broken: lang/php5:
>>>        apxs:Error: /usr/local/bin/apr-1-config not found!.
>>>        "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.apache.mk", line 287: warning:
>>> "/usr/local/sbin/apxs -q MPM_NAME" returned non-zero status
>>>        php5-5.2.6
>>>

>> It's not enough info. Show pkg_info output.
>>

> I mailed pkg_info output few days ago.
> Any hope to have this fixed?

Really the message is quite understandable. You have no
/usr/local/bin/apr-1-config.

Install devel/apr port or reinstall apache with WITH_APR_FROM_PORTS
option off.

--
Dixi.
Sem.