gnash-0.8.3: build fails on 6.3

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Tue Jul 1 19:57:11 UTC 2008

* Andriy Gapon (avg at icyb.net.ua) wrote:

Any news on the problem? I've gon 2 more reports of gnash failure on
6.3. I've tried to reproduce bug in 6.3 jail, but with no luck (tried
rebuilding everything with different suspicios options that may affect
gnash or ports it depends on (WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS, WITHOUT_DEBUG),
also tried to build everything when multiple versions of gcc are present
- it just builds without problems.

Could you please mail me your make.conf and `pkg_info` output?

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru