CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Tue Jul 1 12:16:14 UTC 2008

on 01/07/2008 02:20 Jeremy Messenger said the following:
> FYI: These have been committed in FreeBSD ports tree. You now can run
> 'marcusmerge -U' to unmerge ports-stable and remove it. I will removing
> everything in ports-stable tonight.

I have some problems after this went into the tree, or so it seems.
Example:

$ cd /usr/ports/audio/scrobbler
$ make describe
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.gecko.mk", line 162: Inconsistent operator for post-patch
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
Exit 1

It seems that this is because audio/scrobbler/Makefile has
post-patch::

While bsd.gecko.mk has
post-patch: ...

I am not sure if the port's Makefile uses '::' for a good reason.
Also, it seems that this is not the only port that uses '::' for
post-patch target.

P.S. my system is 6.3/amd64, ports updated this morning using portsnap.

--
Andriy Gapon