Upgrading xorg 6.9 to 7.3 -- what happened to xorg-upgrade?

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Thu Jan 31 12:49:22 PST 2008

The info in /usr/ports/UPGRADING describing the steps to upgrade xorg
says to run xorg-upgrade. Unfortunately, I can't find *anything* with
this name anywhere on my system. Here's my uname output:

root at sarlacc:pf /usr/ports> uname -a
FreeBSD sarlacc.austin.ibm.com 6.3-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.3-PRERELEASE #20: Wed Jan  2 11:29:25 CST 2008     bob at sarlacc.austin.ibm.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SARLACC  amd64

I have (just today) updated my ports tree (via cvsup).

Anyone have any idea where I might find the xorg-upgrade file? Perhaps
it isn't required any longer. If that's the case, that would be good to
know as well.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                      A lack of planning on your part does
bob at immure.com                   not constitute an emergency on my part.