Portmaster ignoring +IGNOREME??

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 28 14:06:43 PST 2008

Mark Ovens wrote:
> Doug Barton wrote:
>> I didn't see the first one, so it probably didn't hit the list.
>>
>> Both of your problems are almost certainly caused by running the old
>> version first. Please repeat your -Baud run to make sure that
>> portmaster 2.0 is handling +IGNOREME properly (it should), and then
>> update apache and let us know if the +DISPLAY (pkg-message) file is
>> displayed correctly.
>>

> Thanks Doug, everything worked as expected this time.

*phew* That means I only have one bug to fix, and I can release the
update today. :)

> I like the summary that is now displayed when portmaster finishes - very
> useful.

Thanks, although I have to say, it was a user who suggested that. I
confess I have become rather lax in attributing ideas to those folks
who suggest them, and to them I apologize. The record keeping got a
little overwhelming when combined with all the changes in the 2.0
version.

Doug