ports/sysutils/libchk checks X11BASE

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jan 22 18:50:16 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 14:07 +0100, Rene Ladan wrote:
> 2008/1/21, Bruce M Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I still haven't rebuilt everything on my system, and have /usr/X11R6
> > symlinked to /usr/local,
> > so libchk generates a lot of false positives.
> >
> > maybe consider removing $x11base from the script on «6.2 systems?
> >
> Or just remove $x11base entirely?  I personally have /usr/X11R6
> symlinked to /var/empty
>
> Regards,
> Rene

I own PR 113099 about this issue but there's no consensus on how to fix
it.  I'd suggest contacting the author to get this sorted out.  I should
also probably suspend that PR if there's no good solution.

tom

--
| tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org                 tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |
| FreeBSD                                       http://www.FreeBSD.org |