bsd.php.mk suggestion

Vladimir Zorin vladimir at braveduck.spb.ru
Thu Jan 17 08:37:19 PST 2008

Alex Dupre wrote:
> Vladimir Zorin ha scritto:
>> Yes, the patch you mentioned above is exactly what I've been talking
>> about! It'd be great if you commit it. Thank you!
>
> I will wait for a couple of "I tested it and it works as expected",
> before committing it.

Well, it is exactly the same patch we are using at our company, line by
line, the only difference is in the name of the variable - in your patch
it is called PHPBASE, in our working variant - WITH_PHP.
So I may say we've been using this patch for quite a while already, and
it works as expected.

Hopefully there will be more replies from the others too.