HOW-TO get Flash7 working!

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Mon Jan 14 12:45:49 PST 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:08:50 -0500 Chuck Robey wrote:

> Anyhow, I said I made no effort to record what I did, and if in  this case
> I misremembered, please don't take it as an insult to your work, which does

I didn't. I (as a developer) tried to help you (as a user) to track
the difficulties.

> look like you did a fine job of it.  This, at least, is one port that DOES
> do things as I would have them.

Well, since some other (may be 15-20) fc4-linux infrastructure port
were written by me as well, I hope that there should be more that that
one. :-)

> The only way I'm going to get things to be for certain, it's to start over
> from the beginning, and this time follow the procedures that any serious
> porter (such as you) already knows by heart.   I'm not going to try to
> repeat all that here.

OK, great. And please, in any doubt about any (in this case linux)
port's behaviour don't hesitate and write to this or emulation@ ML.

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)