lsof and ZFS

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 5 04:39:26 PST 2008

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 10:51:36AM +0300, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:
> Dear colleagues,

Hi Dmitry,

> can anyone sched me a light when lsof start supporting ZFS under FreeBSD? I
> tried to quick hack configure, but did not have much success...

I actually talked to the author the other day on a different matter, and
he mentioned that he is planning to add ZFS support.  Unfortunatly, the
FreeBSD -CURRENT machine he used, sledge.freebsd.org, is down right now,
so we're working on finding another machine he can access.  So
hopefully, real soon now(tm).

Cheers,
-erwin

--