apache 2.2.8 authdbm woes

Doug Poland doug at polands.org
Sun Feb 17 17:01:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, February 17, 2008 08:19, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 07:23:17AM -0600, Doug Poland wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> You're likely suffering from this:

> There were some recent changes to www/apache22 which specifically
> addressed the above:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/www/apache22/Makefile

Thanks for the quick response.  I've read the pr description (119711)
but am still a little confused.  I used the new Makefile options:

       make -DWITH_BDB -DWITH_BDB_BASE

as mentioned in my OP.  The really weird thing is apache-2.2.8 worked
with AuthDBM for many tests, but then suddenly stopped working.

Perhaps my base install of Berkeley DB is having issues reading .dat
files generated from an earlier version?  How would one diagnose this?

Again, thanks for the help.

--
Regards,
Doug