Asterisk-Addons 1.4.5 still wont build

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Tue Feb 12 03:00:07 UTC 2008

Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> Use the new patch attached
>
> remove asterisk from your system
> uninstall openh323
> then go into /usr/ports/net/asterisk
> run:
> make rmconfig
> then:
> make install
> from the menu deselect h323 support

Why do you think that regular chan_h323 module (included in asterisk
port) will interfere with chan_ooh323?
They could coexist together as long as they use different ports and one
will use only one of those modules.
If you see the errors closely you will see that errors aren't coming
because of chan_h323(included with asterisk port)
it is because chan_h323.c (included in asterisk-addons which is required
to build chan_ooh323) is not up to date with
asterisk-1.4.7 header files (to be exactly frame.h, channel.h).

> then go back to net/asterisk-addons & run make install

It is nothing to do with openh323 and chan_h323 module, but anyway I
will try as you suggested.
Maybe I'm totally wrong here.

thanks,

Ganbold

Where the system is concerned, you're not allowed to ask "Why?".