TrueCrypt 5.0

Michael Ross michael.ross at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 10:16:08 PST 2008

Am 10.02.2008, 10:44 Uhr, schrieb Garrett Cooper <yanegomi at gmail.com>:

> On Feb 10, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Watermelon wrote:
>
>> i downloaded the source cause i thought if there is an osx support may
>> be it works for freebsd too....
>> and i found in makefile a point for making in freebsd....
>> but there are errors so i couldnt make it...
>
> Actual errors may help, but the issue most likely lies in and of the
> fact that OSX comes prepackaged with GNU make, not BSD make.

Just for then fun of it, I tweaked the Makefile to use gmake,
and it compiles up to

Compiling FatalErrorHandler.cpp
FatalErrorHandler.cpp: In function 'void
TrueCrypt::OnFatalProgramErrorSignal(int, siginfo_t*, void*)':
FatalErrorHandler.cpp:42: error: 'ucontext_t' was not declared in this
scope
FatalErrorHandler.cpp:42: error: 'context' was not declared in this scope
FatalErrorHandler.cpp:42: error: expected primary-expression before ')'
token
FatalErrorHandler.cpp:42: error: expected `;' before 'contextArg'
gmake[1]: *** [FatalErrorHandler.o] Fehler 1
gmake: *** [all] Fehler 2

Michael