Not sure why print/lyx15 is marked BROKEN

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 2 10:50:58 PST 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 01:28:14PM -0500, Bill Moran wrote:

> The above mentioned port is marked BROKEN because it "does not build with
> GCC 4.2"

Are you sure you are looking at the right port? print/lyx15 is marked
BROKEN on all platforms and releases, not just for gcc 4.2.

> I commented out the BROKEN line, figuring I'd see if I could help fix it,
> but much to my surprise it built without problems and runs just fine.

See one of the error logs:
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/e.6.2008012319/lyx-1.5.3.log

-erwin

--