minimal FreeSBIE bombs out

Dominique Goncalves dominique.goncalves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:08:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> wrote:
> matt donovan wrote:
>>
>> does your normal buildworld bomb out? I tend to do a make buildworld
>> outside of freesbie then just put NO_BUILDWORLD in my freesbie.conf.
>
> I don't have any problems running make buildworld when doing system
> upgrades. I've copied the make.conf.minimal which is bundled with freesbie
> to /etc/make.conf & rerun make buildworld by hand, same thing happend, it
> bombed out.

I don't have a solution only a workaround, comment NO_CXX=YES and
NO_TOOLCHAIN=YES.
It seems using these variables are broken (tested with 7.1-RC)

BTW, you should use src.conf(5), freesbie2 supports this file.

Regards.

--
There's this old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."