amule 2.2.3 port - first try

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:39:52 UTC 2008

Hello,
I am updating the amule2 port to version 2.2.3, this is the first try.
The patch is attached.
There is (at least) one problem with the patch: it doesn't remove the
file ./files/patch-amuleDlg.cpp. For now, just remove the file
manually.
Doesn't FreeBSDs diff have an option to remove files? I read the ma
page but didn't find anything that looked useful.

Testing: I have tested this patch on FreeBSD 7.1-prerelease / amd64,
and the amule 2.2.3 port compiles and installs fine.

It would be nice if others coyld test the patch as well.
Feedback is welcome.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen