Problem building sysutils/lsof on 8.0-CURRENT

Etienne Robillard robillard.etienne at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:21:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:18:35 +0200
"Pav Lucistnik" <pav at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:03:21 -0400, Etienne Robillard wrote
>
> > Is anyone experimenting problems building sysutils/lsof in 8.0-
> > CURRENT ? It seems for me that this port is currently broken, but I
> > wanted to gather some inputs before submitting a problem-report.
>
> Yes this is a known problem. No need to submit PR for it, unless you have a fix.
>
> --
> Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
>               <pav at FreeBSD.org>

uh, is this the same PR we're talking about ?
For me the other one (125555) is not quite the same as this one.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=125555&cat=

if this isn't the same issue, what ticket should I look for ? I can't
seem to find other entries mentioning a problem with lsof...

Thanks and Regards,

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard
President and Sr. Developer, Green Tea Hackers Club