graphics/xmagv - failes: install_error

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 24 10:43:02 UTC 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:29:52 +0300
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:00:13 +0200
> Kris Kennaway <kris at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> > Kris Kennaway wrote:

> > > These ports are unmaintained are the mails just spam the list.
> >
> >                                 ^^^ I think this was supposed to be
>
> As a result of this "spam" (with no false positive so far) at least 9
> long-standing "broken" ports were fixed and two other will be fixed
> and adopted.
>
> > "so"
>
> So I'd like to keep this behaviour for the current run, esp. since
> we're near a freeze.

Just to clarify:

- ports@ is mailed just for the current run.
- from the log snippet included about 1/3 of them are easy fixes
(prefix docs with %%PORTDOCS%% in plist) so people without in-depth PT
knowledge can fix them; and it's much easy to see this that from a list
of "ports that fail" for which one have to click a few times to see the
log, etc.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B