HEADS UP: default CONFIGURE_ARGS (CONFIGURE_TARGET) is updated

Rong-En Fan rafan at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 21 06:45:18 UTC 2008

Dear porters,

I just committed a change that affects all ports that use GNU_CONFIGURE
(include those who use autotools).

The default syntax for CONFIGURE_TARGET in CONFIGURE_ARGS is updated
to use the new syntax for autoconf > 2.13. That is, we will use
--build=${CONFIGURE_TARGET} where applicable. Ports no longer
need to change CONFIGURE_TARGET.

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan

----- Forwarded message from Rong-En Fan <rafan at FreeBSD.org> -----