Are there packages available anywhere for kde4 en general and kde4network specifically.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Aug 17 19:51:14 UTC 2008

Quoting Kris Kennaway <kris at FreeBSD.org>:

> eculp wrote:
>> I have been having issues as I have posted on kde-freebsd at kde.org
>> compiling kdenetwork4.  It always breaks at
>>
>> /usr/ports/net/kdenetwork4/work/kdenetwork-4.1.0/kopete/protocols/jabber/libiris/iris/xmpp-im/xmpp_task.cpp:21:27: error: qplatformdefs.h: No such file or
>> directory
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> During the last 24 hora I have forced updates of all my installed
>> ports with portmaster and I keep getting the same error so I give
>> up :(  I would like to find a package and later it will probably
>> compile when there are updates, they usually do.  I have kde4
>> working perfectly except for the above.
>
> Packages are in the usual place on the FTP site.
>
> Kris

Thanks Kris.  Correct.  The problem is tahat pkg_add is lookking for:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8-current/Latest/net/kdenetwork4.tbz

rather than

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8-current/Latest/kdenetwork4.tbz

The packages seem to be all together in Latest rather than en Latest/net.

Thanks again,

ed