FreeBSD Port: portupgrade-2.4.3_2,2

Laurent Grangeau thorzero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:22:48 UTC 2008

Hi !

I'm having trouble running portupgrade -ra after upgrading from 6.3 to 7.0
with the freebsd-update util. When I try to run portupgrade, it says :

"Fatal error 'Cannot allocate red zone for initial thread' at line 384 in
file /usr/src/lib/libthr/thread/thr_init.c (errno = 12)"

I've got some troubles running freebsd-update, and I have made some change
manually, like install ports/misc/compat6x in order to have my old apps
running, rename INDEX-6.db to INDEX-6.db.old and reconstruct it.

I don't see where the problem comes from and I don't know how to solve it. I
have searched on Google and I didn't find anything that can help me. I have
no /usr/src sub-directories.

Regards,
--
http://www.thorzero.info