CFT: devel/directfb update to 1.1.1

Anatoly Borodin anatoly.borodin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:30:32 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Ganael LAPLANCHE
<ganael.laplanche at martymac.com> wrote:
>  the port now builds/installs fine, but unfortunately leads to the same situation
>  as my previous tests :/. I have defined WITH_SDL and WITH_X11, but I still
>  cannot use -vo directfb with mplayer (compiled with directfb support).

1) Did your mplayer work with the previous version of directfb?
2) Have you rebuilt mplayer?

links doesn't work with directfb on my machine, so I'll investigate
the reason pretty soon. And I think it will good to fix mplayer and
add directfb flags to the ports.

>  % env DFBARGS=system=sdl ./mplayer -vo directfb test.avi

Try to run it with system=x11 please and tell what happens.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Anatoly Borodin
business: anatoly.borodin at gmail.com