fprint (finger print sensor framework) port ready for testing

Simon Barner barner at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 14 19:25:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I did a port [2] of the fprint finger print sensor framework [1]
and would like to receive some feedback before I commit it.

It comes with a PAM module for finger print based authentication, a
graphical (fprint_demo) and a console (pam_fprint_enroll) application
for finger print enrollment.

I did my tests with the UPEK sensor found in Lenovo's T61.

Simon

(M'fup2 ports@)

[1] http://www.reactivated.net/fprint/wiki/Main_Page
[2] http://home.leo.org/~barner/freebsd/fprint.tar.gz

--
Best regards / Viele Grüße,                             barner at FreeBSD.org
 Simon Barner                                                barner at gmx.de