ImageMagick

Mikhail Teterin mi+mill at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Sep 27 11:04:41 PDT 2007

четвер 27 вересень 2007 01:31 по, Randy Pratt Ви написали:
> I turned off IMAGEMAGICK_PERL and it does complete with or without
> IMAGEMAGICK_SVG support and IMAGEMAGICK_TESTS on.  I'm not sure how
> this affects the port or its capabilities.  It may help someone track
> down the cause. Its beyond my meager abilities bit I'm willing to do
> testing.

There is a number of issues currently with PerlMagick and fxp, all of them,
apparently, /exposed/ (rather than /triggered/) by the tests. A solution is
being worked on.

Another problem -- with optional libraries like -ltiff being not found in some
configurations (such as -nox11) -- was corrected yesterday. The LDFLAGS are
now passed on correctly.

 -mi