ports/116050: [NEW PORT] devel/p5-Gearman-Server: Gearman server daemon

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Mon Sep 24 08:11:05 PDT 2007

Hi... Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while.

Thanks for submitting this new port, but I object to having a new
port created and assigned to me as the MAINTAINER.  It just seems
wrong to do that.

Furthermore, since this port replaces devel/p5-gearmand, it should
have either been repo-copied, or moved, or some such, and appropriate
entries in UPDATING created so that the various ports tools can
follow the move.