Can the following license be used for ported programs?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:54:28 PDT 2007

I never claimed to be original... if you want to see the
innovator/largest code base in the community look at jahia.com... the
only claim I made was I wanted to have my stuff included in the ports
collection and wanted to know if the legal aspects of my business
model where sufficient... one of the first replies answered that...
all other discussion was on the philosophical merits of SIW and I
should of put a disclaimer on that I was no longer speaking (purely)
as the owner of FloSoft Systems but as the VP of the Miai
Foundation... specifically any defense arguments I made for the
business model was as a member of the SIW community and not as a owner
of a company that practices it.