Can the following license be used for ported programs?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:13:29 PDT 2007

you more then welcome to join in on the conversation... right now due
to the dns issue sited in the original posting we are doing it via a
manual mailing list (cc everyone else) [I think that should be
partially fixed by tomorrow afternoon].... given that if you send any
mail to the SIW community it should be addressed to all of the
following:

aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
henry.pijffers at gmail.com
stephane at jahia.com
marius at amado-alves.info

So you don't sound too much like a newbie I recommend the following
background articles and links:

archives up to the start of Miai)

http://www.softdevelcoop.org/ (precursor to Miai)

http://www.sustainablesoftware.info/jahia/Jahia (Stephen's take on the
software portion of sustainability)

http://www.sustainablesoftware.info/jahia/page421.html (historical
essay that got some of us interested in what became SIW [I came to it
in a different route])

http://www.methodsandtools.com/PDF/mt200402.pdf (detailed theoretical
examination of Jahia's business model)

--Aryeh