Gnash 0.8.1 submitted

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Mon Sep 17 16:34:43 PDT 2007

Hi!

First of all, sorry for long delay with Gnash update. There were
some problems with 0.8.0 (segfaults) and it took me some time to
polish the new port of 0.8.1. Anyway, here's the PR:

And here is an overview of current Gnash functionality by me :)
http://www.amdmi3.ru/gnash/
(also should be useful as explanation of port options, i.e.
renderers and media handlers, with some benchmarks and caveats
explained).

Also, if you use KDE and would like Gnash plugin for Konquerror,
please contact me. I have no KDE installed, so I'll need some help,
but it'll be easy and quick.

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy free Flash player.
It supports YouTube, yes :)

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru