djbdns -- can someone test this URL change, please?

James oscartheduck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 07:58:39 PDT 2007

I took a look again at the logfile. I think the issue is a URL that isn't
correctly inserted. It attempts to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/>

If it instead attempts to fetch from
ftp://freebsd.isc.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/ it should work. I haven't
*got*  a ports tree up and running on this computer, unfortunately, so I
can't test it. If someone could test it and post results, that'd be rockin'.

James