request: Port of 'miro' player

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Sep 9 10:26:54 PDT 2007

Quoting Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org>:

> Le Mar 21 aoû 07 à 21:54:28 +0200, Samira Nox <samira.nox at gmail.com>
>  écrivait :
>> Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
>> Thank you very much. After adjusting one line in the Makefile [WRKSRC]
>> it compiled.
>>
>> And seems to work.
>
> I have uploaded the latest version at
>
> <http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/ports/Miro-0.9.9.tgz>
Hi Thierry,

I just gave the port a try on up-to-date RELENG and it compiles
without issue but when I ran it, I got a core dump.  Running it from
the command line gives it the following
http://encontacto.net/SHARE/Miro-0.9.9.tgz.txt  I've never tried it
before,so I could very well be missing something because I really
don't know what to expect. The configuration seemed to go well and
then while "Loading Miro Guide" it just disappears.

Thanks for the port, Thierry, it seems like a very interesting app.

ed