Totem and Ghostscript-gpl build failure

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:40:48 PDT 2007

Hi all.

I've done quite a bit of searching and head scratching for 2 days now, and I can't find an answer for this.
I'm trying to build rhythmbox and gnome2-lite and both fail to build in ports. I've tried building gnome instead and it stops in totem.

The error returned for totem is gnome-libtool: link: libtotem_player_la-totem-statusbar.lo is not a valid libtool object.

The error for ghostscript is undefined reference errors in function "opvp_to_utf8" to libiconv_close, resulting in an error code 1 for gmake and an error code 2 for the port build.

Is there a fix or workaround for this? Or am I missing something?

Thanks guys.