i beg of you

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Mon Oct 29 23:03:41 PDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm interested in small things such as rain, love, family, smile,
children, and so on ... Today i received a mail with a Bengali Linux
distro release news from Ankur Team which is Linux User Group located in
Bangladesh. (For various reasons i like Bengali). You know, here in
FreeBSD Project are so many people don't speak English as their first
language. I am also the one, i'm Korean. I hope you to interested in
such another language. Yep it's just my wish.

Someday I submitted a pr about x11-fonts [1]. But it remain in GNAT
Database as untouched state. And please and please and please and please
and please and please.. I wish somebody study the pr. Then I will really
appreciate your/his/her concern.

Thanks!

Byung-Hee

(sorry for my poor engrish)