My dear friend, Nike, Prada, Nokia.Iphone are the leading brands of Gogoec

Gogoec.com service at mail.gogoec.cn
Fri Oct 26 13:40:01 PDT 2007

   [1][logo.gif] [2]Choose the greatest wholesale supplier directly from
                                   china

                                        [3]About Us

   GOGOEC is a HONG KONG trading and wholesale company which is blend of
    manufacture and distribution based in Shenzhen, China right next to
    Hong Kong. We own an online business platform where you can purchase
      directly from china. We provide our buyers with an efficient and
         manageable procurement process covering every phase of the
   international supply chain and streamlining trade channels. Our varied
    products are apparel, shoes, and electronics. From Shirts, Jacket to
               Jeans, Belt. From Kid¡¯s Sneaker, Casual Shoes
     to Basketball Shoes. From Nokia phones to Ipod MP3/MP4.Many famous
      brands such as NIKE, PRADA, LV, and VERSACE are able to get with
   competitive price. At the same time, we keep growing of the number of
    products and updating foregone products list periodically to ensure
                    the products you buy have in stock.
                                  [4]Why you choose GOGOEC

    First of all, we are the largest supplier in china. All products at
     wholesale price supply directly from our genuine manufacturers. We
   offer not only at best price and good quality but also with admirable
    after service. Secondly, we are the creditable supplier validated by
   The Third Party which is as a means of protecting buyers. Third-party
   payment ¨CPaypal is the most popular payment on these online business
     platforms to achieve the profit maximization both fast and safely
      without any commission. Finally, regarding the service attitude
      (always helpful, forever proactive); everything changed for the
                                  better.
                            [5]GOGOEC promises for After Service
   1.We will give the full refund or reshipment if the products have been
   destroyed or been stopped by local customs in the process of shipping.
    2.We offer the refund and exchange when you receive our discontented
                     products in 15 days with no reason

   [6]Our Contact

   Address: Room 29B, Unit 1, Building1, Fuminjiayuan, Jintian Road,
   Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.
   Tel: (86)755-88307575
   Fax: (86)755-88307667

   Contact name: Jessica

   Yahoo: domson008
   MSN: domson008 at hotmail.com

   Skype: domson_008 at yahoo.com.cn

   E-mail: [7]service at gogoec.com

                            [8][bottom_pic.gif]
   [9]About US¡¡|¡¡[10]Contact Us¡¡|¡¡[11]Security & Privacy¡¡|¡¡[12]Site
                            Map ¡¡ |¡¡ [13]Help
      Copyright © 1995-2006 GoGoEc Inc. All Rights Reserved.Designated
     trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

   [flosensing?z=dtt0PCjxu0DVN0BE]