security/heimdal problem on 7.0-PRERELEASE

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Thu Oct 25 08:19:52 PDT 2007

So I've discovered the source of the problem which I reported
earlier this week. It's shared library conflict: heimdal-1.0.1
installs it's own newer libasn1.so.8 into /usr/local/lib,
but kauth tries to use /usr/lib/libasn1.so.8 instead, which
doesn't have oid_id_pkcs1_rsaEncryption. How about bumping
version number for the shared library, or updating the library
in the 7.0-PRERELEASE base system?

Petr