Has portmaster gone insane?

Lars Stokholm lars.stokholm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:22:55 PDT 2007

Running 'portmaster --clean-distfiles-all' it began to delete *a lot*
of files it shouldn't. I haven't had time to see how much is missing,
but I guess is so much, that the entire installation is screwed. It
choked on a filename of a weird charset, so it didn't get a chance to
delete everything.

Here's a little sample of what it was doing:
===>>> Deleting usr/home/lars/documents/blaagaard/2/nt/alkohol.doc

I had accepted if, if it had just been messing around with /usr/ports
- but /usr/home...? What the hell was it doing there?