ImageMagick problems

John Reynolds johnjen at reynoldsnet.org
Fri Oct 5 07:57:43 PDT 2007

[ On Monday, October 1, Mikhail Teterin wrote: ]
> понеділок 01 жовтень 2007 05:01 по, Paul Schmehl Ви написали:
>
> The link has only the results of configure... Can you, please, post the entire
> output of:
>
>  make clean build

seems that an update of kernel/world is what was needed to make ImageMagick on
-current happy. My "world" was from August ..... I updated to sources from
yesterday and everything seems happy.... YMMV, FYI.

-Jr

--
John & Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen at reynoldsnet.org        www.reynoldsnet.org
Structural/Physical Design - some group - Intel   jreynold at sedona.ch.intel.com
Running FreeBSD since 2.1.5-RELEASE.   KT7JCR        FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!
"Unix is user friendly, it's just particular about the friends it chooses."