problem with mount_ntfs-3g

Yi Wang wangyi6854 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:18:10 PST 2007

Yes, I think it does the trick.

some words from mount(8):

The default behavior of mount is to pass the -t option directly to the
nmount(2) system call in the fstype option.
However, for the following file system types: cd9660, mfs, msdosfs,
nfs, nfs4, ntfs, nwfs, nullfs, portalfs, smbfs, udf, and unionfs,
mount will not call nmount(2) directly and will instead attempt to
execute a program in /sbin/mount_XXX where XXX is replaced by the file
system type name.

according to this, your patch should works fine.

I didn't test it yet because I delete /usr/obj before. So I'm build world now.

I'll post the result when it finish.

--
Regards,
Wang Yi