linux-sun-jdk security vulnerabilities -- updater

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Tue Nov 27 09:22:27 PST 2007

I believe there is an updater available to deal with this problem.

Will this port be updated or do we have to wait for the end of the portfreeze
in December??

Here is the output from my  daily security report:
Checking for packages with security vulnerabilities:

Affected package: linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2.13
Type of problem: jdk/jre -- Applet Caching May Allow Network Access
Restrictions to be Circumvented.
Reference:
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/c93e4d41-75c5-11dc-b903-0016179b2dd5.html>

1 problem(s) in your installed packages found.

You are advised to update or deinstall the affected package(s) immediately.

-- End of security output -