stlport

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 20 13:12:30 PST 2007

Le Lun 19 nov 07 à  7:28:48 +0100, Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org>
 écrivait :
> Le Lun 19 nov 07 à  3:56:50 +0100, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen at math.missouri.edu>
>  écrivait :
>
> > Is anyone working on this?  If not, would you guys be kind enough to
> > make my patch more proper?
>
> I'm working on a patch to upgrade it to the latest STLport-5.1.4 (from
> <http://www.stlport.org/> ).

If you want to test it, my patch is available at
<http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/ports/stlport.diff>.

It does not seem bad on i386, but there is a problem on amd64: it builds
and installs fine, but the regression tests eat all the memory! (If no
solution is found, I shall mark it broken on != i386).

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.